The Millwald Theater was constructed and opened in 1928 on Main Street in Wytheville, Virginia.
The theater was built with a seating capacity of 424. Later it was converted into three screens, by dividing the balcony. The theatre closed as a movie theatre in 2006, just about the time that a new 8 screen Marquee Theater was built out near the interstate and a new shopping center. The building is now home to a church.