These two buildings are part of what remains of the former College Grove High School in College Grove, Tennessee. College Grove is located in middle Tennessee about 22 miles West – Southwest of Murfreesboro. The buildings photograhed in this entry were part of the College Grove Combined School. Until 1975 this school served students in grades K-12. In 1975 Page High School opened and upper grade students from College Grove were absorbed into that new school. This old building would remain in operation until 1992 when a newly constructed campus opened to serve the students of College Grove.
The gymnasium was completed in 1961 and replaced a gym that had been constructed on the school grounds in 1924.
The Auditorium was completed in 1957.